15 Not-So-Important Facts About Sex [infographic]

February 8, 2014 |  by  |  Mind-Blowing, Recreation
Pinterest

When a man loves a woman they have sex. Simple as that. Let’s look at some sexy facts.

56% of men claim to have had sex at work. The other 44% can only hope. They’re the ones that hear about their coworkers bumpin’ uglies in the office, and they’re extremely jealous about it.

Women talk dirty more often than men in the bedroom. Ladies, please. Get your minds outta the gutter and just really think about what you’re saying.

Allergies getting to you? Have some sex. Easy peezy, lemon sqeezy, no more stuffy nosies!

If you’re impotent, and you’re married, you very well could be divorced on those premises in some 24 states in the U.S. People want their babies.

Only 17% of women are likely to have an orgasm during sex. What are we doing fellas? Step it up.

The average man will ejaculate 18 quarts of sperm in his life. That’s just pretty gross actually.

The average erect penis size is 5 inches, while the smallest is an impressive 1 centimeter. (I’ll keep him in my prayers.)

Dudes, if you want to live a longer life, have a lot of good sex. You can live past 80. Just because you can put part of your body inside of another person, you can live longer. Hooray for science!

I think I’ve covered the important bases, so take it all the way home and finish reading the rest! [via]

 

15factsaboutsex_revised

 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Infographic

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Pinterest

Get Free Infographics Delivered to your Inbox

SUBSCRIBE BY RSS